Thursday, July 10, 2008

June 10th?

Can it really be a month since I posted? Today is July 10th, where does the time go? I was hoping that the summer would go by quickly so school could start and my kids wouldn't be so bored. Whoa...now I'm thinking summer could slow down a bit, I'm not ready for September.

Maybe my life is too boring...I need something to post about.

Tim telling me he is going to flick me in my boobie....hmmmmm there is a topic

Tim telling me he is so bored he feels like he turned to stone....

Tim refusing to sleep in past 7:30am

Tim needing to be entertained 24 hours a day

Tim crying everytime Josh leaves with one of his friends (which 11 year old boys do all the time)

Okay...now I remember why I want it to be September.

54 days til school starts ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! You crack me up! I love the turning to stone comment. That made me laugh out loud.

You know marcy, you can always come out here. Although it is no less boring here!

Unknown said...

Okay, this made me laugh. I needed that tonight. How many days now is it til school starts??

Unknown said...

Okay, this made me laugh. I needed that tonight. How many days now is it til school starts??