Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Play me a song

Tim started taking piano lessons in March. Josh has been studying piano for the last three years, and like everything else, Tim couldn't wait until he could play too. He had his first recital on Sunday June 1st. His recital piece was "Lost my Partner" We asked him later if he was nervous and he said "Piece of cake...it was a piece of cake"

Okay, Kelly, I'm going to try and upload that video now....keep your fingers crossed.

Excuse the video quality, it was a camera phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDz-9AzXhh8

okay...i'm pretty sure that is not what you told me to do Kelly....but there it is on youtube..






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Marcy!!! That was awesome!

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my gosh!! That is SOOOO cute. And hey, I'll teach you everything you never wanted to know about blogger if you'll teach me how to take pictures with a phone!

Anonymous said...

MAAAAARCYYYYY....where are you????