Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Job??

I knew this day would come...it probably should have come a few years ago, but I really wanted to get the boys both in school all day. It seems as though I'll be back in the working world in a week or two. Only part time...15-20 hours a week. Literally right up the street from me. I could walk if I wanted to. With gas so expensive that is a huge perk!

I don't wanna work.... I haven't really had a boss in SEVEN years. Our family needs the cash and it isn't fair for me NOT to work now. I wish I could have waited until October...but this location and part time stuff was too nice to pass up.

I should know more tomorrow. Having an orientation.

Anyone want to watch my kids on Tues and Thursday? hahaha..this is going to be tricky until school starts.

2 comments:

Covered In Crafts said...

I wish I could walk to work. We settled so far out... ((hugs))

Unknown said...

Just promise me you'll keep blogging (and calling)!