Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just another day.

Got this idea from Kristen @ No Small Thing A glimpse into my day, just an ordinary day…
FOR TODAY January 15:

Outside my window…What I can see thru the smears...sunny, deceivingly though as it is COLD out.

I am thinking…that I should go throw in a load of laundry.

I am thankful for…spending the morning with good friends that I don't see often enough and two cute little ones. I miss seeing Thomas and Ella :-)

From the kitchen…meatloaf from our freezer cooking a few weeks ago.

I am wearing…jeans and an old Penn State sweatshirt. It is COLD outside.

I am creating…finishing up a 2009 scrap calendar for my inlaws. I hope they get it before 2010

I am going…to the school path in 2 hours to pick up Tim. (did I say it was COLD outside)

I am reading…Water for Elephants. Only on page 10 so I have no opinion yet.

I am hoping…the Steelers win on Sunday.

I am hearing…CNN News on the satellite radio.

Around the house…nice and warm from the pellet stove. Noticing how dirty my windows are. Afraid to see how dirty the bathroom on the main floor is. I forgot to do my pass thru this morning before my friends came by.

A few plans for the rest of the week: laundry, a 4 day weekend, working at the farm tomorrow, cleaning the office out.

Here is picture thought I am sharing…


the hubby has all the recent pictures on his computer.....

3 comments:

jen@odbt said...

I really enjoyed Water for Elephants. I hope it starts to grows on you. Stay warm!

Unknown said...

The picture one made me laugh.

Thomas enjoys your house too and that pellet stove really heats the house up! That thing is sweet!

Anonymous said...

I LOVED that pellet stove...I need one.

We had a good time, and for what it's worth, I think the bathroom was clean. And if it wasn't, well, I didn't even notice. :) Tell Keith he did a great job on it.