Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What is wrong with me?

I've been thinking about entering blogger land since January. I stalk a handful of blogs and you all make it look so easy. Let me tell you, this Blogger thingy is intimidating. (please tell me there is spell check) I JUST DON'T GET IT. I am not dumb. At least I don't think I am. Maybe I should get my 10 year old to help me. I could ask my husband, but then I won't be able to vent about him here ;-)

See...I just accidentally (where is that spell check??) saved a draft and it took me a few minutes to get this opened back up.


Trying to upload a video....keeping my fingers crossed this worked. Nope....taking too long and I'm impatient. That will be my goal for tomorrow a photo upload.

Okay...I'm hitting the button. I'll play around more later.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, that was rather humorous Marcy. It reminded me of when I started mine. Because I couldn't figure anything out, and I was embarassed by the way it looked! And I didn't know what to write, either. I cannot write about nothing, the way some can. Anway, 'nuf 'bout me. I'm going to check back tomorrow to see if you got your photo up! You now have a stalker. :)

Unknown said...

You can do it Marcy! Soon you'll be riding in your car thinking about something that happened and think to yourself "This would make a great blog!." It gets easier.
Can't wait for the photo upload and the video!